This page was last updated: June 17, 2015
For ice times, prices, coaching, and registration information for our programs:
Click here for our 2014-2015 brochure.
JOIN US FOR CANSKATE!
CanSkate is Skate Canada's national learn-to-skate program. We teach the fundamental skating skills necessary to progress to figure skating or to excel in hockey skating. We also teach kids who just want to skate because it's fun! Join us to learn solid skating technique in a fun and friendly environment. Click for more info.
CanSkate takes place Sundays at 10:55, Tuesdays at 3:45, and Thursdays at 6:05.
INFORMATION FOR FIGURE SKATERS:
COMPETITION DATES 2015/2016:
- Super Series Summerskate Aug 13-16 Burnaby
- Super Series Autumn Leaves Oct 16-18 Chilliwack
- BC/YK Section Championships Nov 5-8 Coquitlam
- Vancouver Island Interclub Nov 13-15 Parksville
- Vancouver Island Regionals Feb 5-7 Juan De Fuca
- Super Series STARSkate Final Mar 4-6
- Super Series Vancouver Island April 8-10 Parksville
2015/16 schedule coming soon.
Full hockey gear optional.
Hockey helmet, skates, and gloves required.
5 week sessions.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact us at
We have August Ice available!
This is a great opportunity for skaters to brush up on their skating before the season starts!
Check back soon for our winter 2015-2016 registration information for CanSkate, figure skating, and hockey skating skills.